The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is a non-profit private entity whose main objective is the promotion of its members and the commercial, economic and industrial relations between Spain and Hong Kong.
Missions of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong:
- To promote relationships between People’s Republic of China (Hong Kong) and Spain.
- To increase the Spanish presence in the area, both economically and socially.
- To develop commercial opportunities for our members, especially between industrial and service sectors.
- To pomote and represent our members.
- To boost the existent relationships to improve interaction between Spain and Hong Kong.
- To improve commercial traffic in both directions
Members can purchase tickets here.